Welcome to Hamilton Lodge School and College
Situated in the heart of Brighton, our school has educated and cared for Deaf children for over 75 years. Hamilton Lodge is a special residential through school for learners from 5 to 19 years of age with significant expertise in meeting an identified primary need of Deafness (Mild, Moderate, Severe or Profound).
We work to ensure all our learners:
- develop a full language to support memory & learning
- achieve their academic and vocational potential
- be safe and confident in the modern world
- have happy memories of their childhood and make lasting friendships
- be healthy and resilient both physically and emotionally
Billy Mc Inally: Principal.
Welcome to our new look website. Our new site is 'responsive', making it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and devices. There’s a range of smaller changes to improve your experience of the site.
This website is organic and we will continue to develop it further to suit everyone's needs. We hope that you find it useful and enjoy browsing it.